TopMap Micro.View is an easy to use and compact optical profiler. Combine exceptional performance and affordability with this powerful metrology solution. With an extended 100 mm Z measurement range and the CST Continuous Scanning Technology, Micro.View measures complex topographies at nm resolution. This convenient table-top setup features integrated electronics, with the smart focus finder simplifying and speeding up the measurement procedure.
- Measure surface finish in a compact setup
- Non-contact measurement of 3D topography, roughness and texture
- 100 mm z measurement range with CST Continuous Scanning Technology
- Excellent lateral resolution
- Choose from application-specific objectives
Small footprint with expanded capability
Benefit from the optional ECT Environmental Compensation Technology, securing reliable and accurate measurement results even in noisy and challenging production environments. Micro.View is the cost-effective quality control instrument for inspecting precision engineered surfaces in both manufacturing and research.