Precise speed and length measurements are critical for controlling the production of continuous materials, sheet materials and piece goods. ProSpeed® – the next generation LSV Laser Surface Velocimeters optimize production processes by providing reliable measurements. Polytec sensors increase the output worldwide in the metal, cable and converting industries. Due to the non-contact measurement principle with laser precision, ProSpeed® laser sensors eliminate common problems of traditional contact-wheel measurement methods such as damage to delicate surfaces, slippage and thermal expansion on almost any surface.
- Easy process integration with long stand-off distances up to 3m
- Transparency thanks to the enhanced connectivity with touch display, web interface, Ethernet, field bus protocols
- Multi-user access (3 via Ethernet + 1 serial)
- Gauge permanently adjusted
- Determines direction of motion and standstill
- Visible laser for easy alignment
- Robust sensor technology (IP 66, 67)
- Application-optimized accessories such as thermo-protective housing, air wipe and air amplifier, cooling plate, beam deflection unit and more
Achieve far more in your production process
The enhanced connectivity of the next generation sensor ProSpeed® LSV-2100 provides access to configuration and process data – anywhere and anytime. Increase your flexibility and get direct feedback through touch display. Comfortably parametrize via web interface and allow concurrent data access with Ethernet and serial interface for up to four users or systems. The optical sensor determines the direction of motion and standstill conditions, with extended stand-off distances of up to 3 m, adding flexibility for measurements under harsh conditions. The TPH thermo-protective housing offers additional protection for really challenging environments.
Integrating the new ProSpeed® LSV-2100 into production process will increase yield, quality and throughout.