Engineering service and measurment equipment rental
Outsource your measurement tasks simply to Polytec or rent our cutting edge measurement instruments. Expect quick and reliable measurement reports from our PolyXperts as basis for further decisions and improvements while cutting down your cost of ownership, especially for non-frequent testing needs. Use our modern measurement labs including our RoboVib® Structural Test Stations. Our experienced engineers support you through every phase needed, including consulting of test setups at your site.
Vibration measurement and rental as a service
- Get high quality experimental modal data as animated deflection shapes in 3D together with corresponding frequency response functions for a detailed correlation with your FE models.
- Detailed operational deflection shape data resolved in frequency or time for evaluating vibration behavior under operational conditions
- Data for NVH analysis (noise, vibration, harshness) to optimize acoustics and analyze the effect of vibration on comfort or durability.
- Non-contact and full-field strain measurement for high cycle fatigue (HCF) testing typically for turbine blades or bladed disks (blisks)
- Simultaneous measurement of relative movements during transients events like shock or noise profiles, e.g for EV and HEV batteries
- Non-destructive testing (NDT), locating defects in composite samples without contact using lamb waves, local defect resonance or mode shape deviation techniques
- Sound pressure fields can be measured and visualized without influence on the field
- Measurement data for design verification of MEMS and micro-acoustic components, vibration frequencies up to 2.5 GHz
- NEW: High-fidelity testing of encapsulated microsystem devices by measuring the MEMS through the silicon cap with our innovative IRIS technology.
Automated experimental modal analysis as measurement service
48 eyes see more than one. The MPV-800 Multipoint Vibrometer opens up completely new ways in vibration analysis: Study transient processes and on vibrating structures where tactile measurement methods reach their limits. The laser-based MPV-800 describes...
The all-in-one optical measurement solution for static and dynamic 3D characterization of MEMS and microstructures. The MSA-600 advances development and QC processes - and integrated into commercially available probe stations it even allows testing on...
PSV-3D Scanning Vibrometers measure 3D dynamics in research and product development in a reliable and precise way. The deflection shapes and Eigen modes detected help you with everything from NVH, acoustic and structurally dynamic issues to ultrasonic...
By combining a 3D scanning vibrometer and an industrial robot, RoboVib® offers you an automated measuring station for measuring everything from complex components to complete vehicle bodies. Both the amount of time required and the sources of error –...