XENON's S-2210 is a state-of-the-art flash lamp system for researchers and developers. It is used in the development of curing, drying and sintering processes. The excellent homogeneity of 3% over 150 x 150 mm allows for extensive use, for example on semiconductor wafers or PCBs.
The compact design of the S-2210 makes it ideal for developing a process and then scaling for larger areas or higher throughput by integrating multiple identical racks.
- Full flexibility in setting the pulse duration or pulse energy
- Simple operation by touch screen interface, easy saving and retrieval of process parameters
- Ready for scaling the processes and thus for the transfer to production
- Maximum pulse energy delivery of 18 kJ
- Pulse width 100 μs to 5000 μs
- Voltage setting 2 to 3 kV
- Single Pulse, Burst, Sequence, Continuous
- Large effective optical area of 150 mm x 150 mm
- homogeneity 3%
The light of the linear lamp is screened from the user to ensure safe working. Suitable for working with sheets such as DIN A4 paper.
The optional LC-915 chamber allows you to work safely with the spiral lamp.