The R&D system has been specially designed to meet research and development requirements. The precisely controlled pulse peak power, pulse duration and pulse energy permit the development of in-house methods for fast photonic curing. With a radiant power of up to 9 joules/cm2, the X-1100 is ideal for phototonic curing – also of complex layers.
- controllable pulse peak power, pulse duration and pulse energy
- radiant power up to 9 Joule/cm2
- control by intuitively operated touch screen
- built-in oscilloscope for pulse measuring
- complex energy delivery schemes can be defined
- Plug-in connections for different lamp housings and accessories
The light of the linear lamp is screened from the user to ensure safe working. Suitable for working with sheets such as DIN A4 paper.
The optional LC-915 chamber allows you to work safely with the spiral lamp.