Coordinated hyperspectral cameras VNIR and SWIR in a lightweight housing for airborne applications in a spectral range from 400 to 2500 nm.
- Airworthy broadband dual hyperspectral camera 400-1000nm and 900 - 2500nm
- Onboard data storage
- GPS / GNSS / INS position sensor for flight parameter control and image correction
- Hyperspec III and Spectral View software for flight planning, postprocessing and orthorectification, spectral classification and analysis, integration of geospatial and hyperspectral data (GoogleMaps overlay).
- Radiometric calibration of camera and lens
- Calibrated reference tarp (9m², white and 2 gray values)
- 1 year technical support
- Exploration for surface mining
- Inventory of environmental damage / pollution
- Remote sensing