High resolution fluorescence imaging system without drone
High-resolution chlorophyll fluorescence imaging system for the diagnosis of photosynthesis of plants (areas) from the air, in the field and in the laboratory. Allows observation of oxygen absorption bands O2-A and O2-B.
- High Resolution Fluorescence Imager 670-780nm, FWHM <0.25nm
- Controller and data processing unit
- GPS / GNSS / INS position sensor for flight parameter control and image correction
- Hyperspec III and Spectral View software for flight planning, postprocessing and orthorectification, spectral classification and analysis, integration of geospatial and hyperspectral data (GoogleMaps overlay).
- Radiometric calibration of camera and lens
- Calibrated reference tarp (9m², white and 2 gray values)
- 1 year technical support
- Basic biological research
- Inventory of environmental damage / pollution
- Forest management
- Remote sensing