With VibroFlex, Polytec introduces the new flexibility in optical vibration measurement with a modular sensor solution that adapts to your needs: Add microscope optics for tiny structures or measure large, complex samples like machinery, motors etc. Discover acoustics and vibration phenomena in research and product development for a faster time-to-market or use it for reliable in-line inspections of your production parts with the focus on cost-efficiency.
- High-performance non-contact vibration measurement solution
- Flexible, modular sensor solution that adapts to your needs
- Sub-pm displacement resolution and vibration velocities up to 30 m/s
- Configurable bandwidth from DC to 24 MHz with highest time resolution
Patented QTec concept featuring multiple detection channels for best signal-to-noise ratio
- Sensor heads with auto- and remote focus for excellent signal quality
- Compact sensor head with integrated camera for precise laser positioning and sample monitoring
- Differential fiber optic sensor head for separating relative motions
- Reliable measurement even on challenging surfaces (dark, oily, shiny, hot)
- Digital data interface for convenient setup and best SNR
- Wide range of application-specific accessories
Vibration analysis for research, product development and production testing
Resolve from DC to 24 MHz bandwidth, sub-picometer displacements and up to 30 m/s high movements. Easily access confined spaces using fiber-optics of VibroFlex Fiber and analyze relative motions with its differential optics. Use an optional integrated video camera with the VibroFlex Compact for precise laser positioning. Measure vibrations reliably and with laser precision on all surfaces with the all-new VibroFlex QTec® – no matter if dark, oily, shiny or (red) hot.
Configurable front-end and a selection of laser sensor heads
The VibroFlex modular vibrometer comprises the configurable front-end Connect with a 7” multi touch screen and a selection of laser sensor heads. Connect is the hub for decoding raw measurement data in displacement, velocity and acceleration, signal conditioning and data interfacing - both analog and digital. The modular concept simplifies handling and parametrization without touching the sensors and hence influencing the measurement procedure. With the optional VibroLink digital interface to the VibSoft data acquisition and analysis software, the system is ready to go.
Benefit from the new flexibility in optical vibration measurement – with VibroFlex.
Powerful on all surfaces
The VibroFlex QTec sensor head delivers the highest optical sensitivity, enabling high-fidelity measurements on all surfaces - even on dark, biological, rotating or moving objects. This eye-safe laser technology is perfect for challenging applications such as NDT, biomedical, long distance displacement measurements, quasi-static displacement measurement and shaker feedback control.
The patented and highly innovative technology QTec® makes vibration measurements faster, easier and more reliable than ever - for the most robust, unambiguous results.