From Measurement Data to Comprehensive Analysis
The TMS Software for Polytecs topography measurement systems (TMS) of the TopMap series offers a wide range of features and options for quick and easy routine measurements but also for your extensive and detailed surface analysis:
- Interference Finder automatically detects your surface under test
- Smart Surface Scanning technology enables measurements on surfaces with different reflection and contrast properties
- Work with masks, profiles and layers
- Evaluation in terms of many different 2D and 3D surface parameters
- Multitude of exportable characteristic values according to e.g. QS-Stat
- Creation of a task-specific user interface with application-specific add-ins
- Geometric evaluation options for sphere matching and for determination of step heights, layer thicknesses and volume
- Expanded maximum lateral measurement area by faster assembling of several measurements (stitching)
- Expanded reporting option sent results
The Polytec "Recipe" software concept makes it possible to define acquisition settings (e.g., measurement position, illumination settings, camera parameters, etc.) together with evaluation parameters (such as post-processing steps, visualization possibilities, export options, etc.) for a specific measurement task.
Polytec Update is a software tool that provides your Polytec products with the latest software releases and hotfixes. Polytec Update therefore always keeps you posted when there are updates for your Polytec measurement or desktop software – to ensure reliable...
Are you looking for a convenient way to quickly share your measurement results with your colleagues and project partners? TMS Viewer is the viewing tool for TopMap measurement systems, in case the full version of TMS Software is not installed.