Automated experimental modal testing
The RoboVib® Structural Test Station combines a 3D Scanning Vibrometer with an industrial robot – to create a productive vibration analysis solution. The automated measuring station automatically tests everything from complex components to entire vehicle bodies. Both the amount of time required and the sources of error in experimental modal analysis are reduced significantly. So youYou can therefore thoroughly test a vehicle body, for example, in just one to two days, whereas you would previously have needed weeks to even prepare for the test itself.
Carry out fully automatic modal tests overnight
RoboVib makes your modal tests far easier compared with tactile sensors:
- No definition and marking of spots as a sub-quantity of the FE mesh
- Eliminates the need for dummy masses due to non-intrusive laser technology
- Eliminates the need to wire all the sensors
- Incorrect measurements due to defective or mixed-up cables are a thing of the past
- Sensor position is not measured in the coordinates system (Euler angle)
- Sensor dismantling and calibration are a thing of the past
RoboVib® offers you other valuable benefits with its clever concept:
- High spatial resolution for correlation with the acoustic FE model
- Results are directly returned to the nodal points in the FE mesh’s coordinates system – interpolation and time-consuming post-processing are a thing of the past
- Re-use of the individual measuring programs.
- You can incorporate RoboVib® results into any development landscape with direct interfaces to the common modal analysis programs such as ME’scope, FEMtools™ or VMap™ and universal file export.
The Scanning Vibrometer provides you with a flexible vibration measurement platform that can be expanded at any time and that you can use to quickly and intuitively complete the most challenging vibration measuring tasks. This testing solution makes recording...
3D scanning vibrometers complete your vibration measurement tasks in product development in a reliable and precise way. The deflection shapes and eigenmodes detected help you with everything from NVH, acoustic and structurally dynamic issues to ultrasonic...