Automated experimental modal testing
The RoboVib® Structural Test Station combines a 3D Scanning Vibrometer with an industrial robot resulting in the cutting-edge vibration analysis solution. This automated vibration and dynamics test station automatically measures everything from complex-shaped components to entire vehicle bodies. Using automated robotics for vibration testing significantly saves time and cuts down cost for experimental modal analysis. Reduce the sources of error to a minimum, relying on the ultimate vibration measuring station. Measure an entire car body, for example, within just one or two days, whereas you would have needed weeks only for preparing the test itself with conventional methods and manual work.
Fully automatic modal testing over night
RoboVib® simplifies modal testing drastically compared to tactile sensor techniques (accelerometers)
- Avoid defining and marking spots by importing them directly from the FE mesh
- No need for dummy masses with this non-contact and non-intrusive laser technology
- No more sensor wiring, dismantling and calibration
- Stop worrying about defective or switched cables
- No more unknown sensor position wihin the coordinate system (Euler angle)
Benefit from the non-contact, automated vibration testing concept with RoboVib®
- High spatial resolution ideal for correlation with the acoustic FE model
- Return results directly to nodal points in the FE mesh coordinate system without interpolation and time-consuming post-processing
- Save and load recurring measurement routines
- Incorporate 3D vibration data into any development landscape with direct interfaces to common modal analysis software like PolyWave, FEMtools™ , ME’scope or VMap™ and universal file export (UFF)
Experimental modal analysis of lightweight structures
48 eyes see more than one. The MPV-800 Multipoint Vibrometer opens up completely new ways in vibration analysis: Study transient processes and on vibrating structures where tactile measurement methods reach their limits. The laser-based MPV-800 describes...
The PSV Scanning Vibrometer measures vibrations on an entire surface in a non-contact and laser precise way. This flexible measurement platform allows researchers and developers to master the most challenging vibration measurement tasks with ease. Upgrade or...
PSV-3D Scanning Vibrometers measure 3D dynamics in research and product development in a reliable and precise way. The deflection shapes and Eigen modes detected help you with everything from NVH, acoustic and structurally dynamic issues to ultrasonic...
PolyWave is the scalable software package for comprehensive analysis of vibration test data offers a seamless post-processing, making your vibration analysis with Polytec laser Doppler vibrometers more efficient than ever.