VibroFlex Range is the outdoor-proof long-range vibration measurement solution designed for remote analysis of vibrating structures, model validation and health monitoring on large and distant structures from more than 300 m. The laser sensor conveniently monitors structural dynamics and stability of buildings, operating machinery and critical production facilities, providing a fast and efficient on-site testing solution. The determined Eigen frequencies and deflections can be used for example for health monitoring or model validation of simulations.
- Remote vibration analysis > 300 m with laser precision
- SWIR laser and QTec® for best SNR
- Measures on all surfaces, even corroded and dirty structures
- Remote access to distant and hazardous areas
- True zero Hz performance for precise determination of natural frequencies
- Easy setup in minutes avoids sample cabling and surface preparation
- Patented coaxial HD camera for precise targeting
- Robust and outdoor-proof sensor (IP63)
Simply mount the sensor head on the rigid tripod, use the geared head and fine adjustment to precisely position the laser beam on the exact feature of the object being examined by using the scope and the parallax-free high resolution camera image with reticle. Then start your measurement. With the VibSoft data acquisition software, you can immediately evaluate your test data anywhere – in the field or on-site.
Vibration measurement and condition monitoring
VibroFlex Range is the dedicated tool for high-resolution remote condition testing of displacement, velocity and acceleration avoiding tedious contact sensor installation and cabling. Typical applications range from infrastructure over buildings to industrial and heavy machinery:
- Bridges, buildings and support structures
- In-service tubes and pipes for leaks
- Mining machinery even with dirty surfaces
- Furnace structures, piping or other hot objects
- Machinery and industrial installations in danger zones (explosive risk, high voltage, high temperature)
- Power poles, power lines, electrical equipment
- Historic buildings under monument protection
QTec® patented multipath interferometry
Using the laser Doppler vibrometry avoids tedious contact sensor installation and cabling. Its intuitive point-andmeasure operating principle makes VibroFlex Range a practical and ready-to-use high precision tool for on-site diagnostics. The patented multi-path interferometer technology QTec® makes use of every quantum of light and grants highest signal quality even at long distances and on uncooperative surfaces.
Scope with zoom optics. Allows an easier selection of target on uniform structures like stay-cables.
RSV-A-xxx Close-up Lenses
For use of the RSV-150 at working distances below 5 m as in lab environment.
A-MIR-xxxx Mirror Sets
Polytec's mirror sets contain different sizes of mirrors to assist in the set-up of your measurement.
VIB-A-T07 Tripod with Geared Head
Rigid tripod with 3-way geared head.
RSV-A-P05 Pan/Tilt Fine Adjustment
Fine Adjustment adapter for sensor head for easy and precise targeting over long distances.
VibSoft-20 Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
Easy-to-use vibration analysis software with 2-channel USB data acquisition up to 20 kHz.
A-CON-VIDEO USB Video Converter
Converts the sensor head camera's video signal to USB for use in the VibSoft Data Acquisition package. Required for Computers w/o video input only.
12.7 cm (5”) TFT monitor with tripod mount for comfortable and easy targeting.
A-VIB-ACC1 Seismic Reference Sensor
For measurement and compensation of ambient vibration.
A-RET-xxxx Retro-Reflective Supplies
Selection of sprays, tape, sheets and micro glass beads for improvement of signal to noise ratio when measuring uncooperative surfaces.