PSV Scanning Vibrometer Software
PSV Software is the core of every Polytec full-field vibration measurement system. It's dedicated to the acquisition and processing of vibration measurement data using PSV, PSV-3D, MSA-500 and UHF-120 systems.
Keep on track with the latest technology!
- First year of maintenance included with every purchase
- Participate in Polytec's...
- software maintenance program
- university program for education and science
PSV Software is a powerful tool that provides (depending on version):
- Precise automatic and mouse control of lasers and scanners
- Advanced video settings including zoom and focus
- Laser autofocus for scanning laser heads for best S/N ration
- Vibrometer controller settings for one or two controllers
- Motorized pan and tilt control of the optional PSV-A-T11.
- Frequency domain and time domain
- Up to 819,200 FFT lines and 64 MSamples
- Time-domain animation - "slow motion" e.g. of switching or decaying processes (option)
- Digital and analog filters, signal averaging: complex, magnitude, time and peak-hold
- Real-time integration and differentiation in time and frequency domain
- Geometry scan (option)
- Geometry optimization with VideoTriangulation (option)
- Grid import and export with smoothing, coarsening and refining functions
- Manual grid generation and manipulation
- Up to 512 x 512 scan points per object
- Intuitive and animated data visualization
- Interfaces with modal, FEM and other software
- PolyFileAccess, an open programming interface for 3rd party solutions
- a scripting engine Visual Basic® compatible scripting engine
- Seamless integration into the engineering work flow and the IT environment.
- SignalProcessor to apply various mathematical operations to the measured data.
- Project browser allows easy access to complete projects, measurement files and macros.
- Pseudo-colors, isolines and wire mesh display of operational deflection shapes
- Impressive frequency-selective 3D animation (also with overlaid object image)
- Export as AVI or animated GIF file, graphics or data
The analysis software PSVSoft-D is intended for a convenient off-line analysis of datasets acquired with your measurement system. It includes all software options that are already installed on the main system.
Please note: Options missing from the main system cannot be made available for the desktop software.
The analysis version of the PSV software comes with 12 months of software maintenance. During this period software updates are provided free of charge.
Operating system: Windows® 7 32 and 64 bit, Windows® 8.1 (SP3) 32 and 64bit.
Minimum system requirement: AMD® Athlon XP 3000+, 1 GByte RAM
Recommended system configuration: Intel® Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 32 -bit color display, 1280 x 1024. For optimal display results in presentation mode we recommend a graphics board with 3-D hardware acceleration.
[Translate to English (North America):] Usability in Scanning Laser Vibration Measurement
The latest version was designed for an even more efficient use of the core tool of Scanning and Micro Scanning Vibrometers.
Full 64-bit support for best performance and interfacing to 3rd party analysis and control software
- 3x faster alignment process thanks to machine vision for laser tracking
- Extended UNDO and REDO speeds up the setup process
- TEDS support for unabigious parameter settings
- Extended damping value calculation for quick estimation of modal parameters
- Cursur functions: frequency read-out with differential cursor in time domain
- Windows 8.1 support for analysis-only versions
... and many more improvements for analysis and efficiency
How to benefit from the latest version?
Valid software maintenace contract: You will receive the update automatically
Otherwise call the your local Polytec product specialist for details on the Polytec Software Maintenance program and get access to the lastest innovations
Upgrade program: Uplift Windows XP to Windows 7
This upgrade program is intended for users of PSV-400 and MSA-500 systems with Windows XP based Data-Management Systems (DMS). It will save your investment for a future productive use after the discontinuation of the operating system.
The program will be tailored to the requirements of every individual system and comprises
- the upgrade of the DMS (hardware, operation system, all Polytec software licenses),
- a renewal of the software maintenace contract,
- an upgrade of all necessary changes of the hardware
- a complete system check.
Call us for your individual upgrade program!