For surface quality inspections in production
Industrial production benefits from tightly integrating surface metrology into the manufacturing process. With such tight integration, the inspection feedback allows immediate and cost-efficient control responses. Polytec’s TopMap surface metrology systems are designed to monitor manufacturing processes, assuring that production tolerances and process capabilities are met.
Reduce rejection rates – increase process capability
A whole new package of smart features for quality control tasks are now available for the TopMap 3D surface profiling systems - the TopMap QC Package supports surface inspections especially in challenging production environments.
- The QC Verifier avoids false rejects in challenging production environments by compensating for environmental disturbances that impact the precision measurement.
- The QC Software Customization provides for application-specific adaptations in software and easy integration of inline measurements.
- The QC Operator Interface offers simple one-click solutions at production level thanks to pre-defined measurement recipes.
- The QC Setting Comparator helps achieve global standardization with simplified monitoring of measurement settings and fast diagnostics.
- The QC Protection Housing provides significant resistance to rough production environments.
- The QC Barcode Scanner simplifies loading the right settings and avoids operator failures.
TopMap optical surface metrology using ECT Environmental Compensation Technology
Especially for close-to-manufacturing applications where multiple samples are handled, the software module QC Operator Interface guides the operator and greatly simplifies quality control (QC) of precision surfaces.
Polytec Update is a software tool that provides your Polytec products with the latest software releases and hotfixes. Polytec Update therefore always keeps you posted when there are updates for your Polytec measurement or desktop software – to ensure reliable...
Ideal for quick and precise 3D surface characterization. The areal measurement ensures that no details are overlooked. Short measuring times and a large field-of-view characterize the TopMap Pro.Surf.