Characterize transient events and operational deflection shapes without contact on non-stationary processes with the NEW MPV-800 Multipoint Vibrometer, winner of the R&D 100 Award. The MPV measures up to 48 locations simultaneously, complementing Polytec’s extensive portfolio of laser Doppler vibrometers. Captured data represents the real-time surface motion and can be visualized in 1D and 3D mode.
- Introduction to full-field vibration measurements (scanning and multipoint)
- When to measure multiple points simultaneously and when to use a scanning system
- Analysis of transient and time-critical events in time and frequency domain
- Technical advantages, benefits and limitations
- Example applications in automotive, aerospace and medical markets