Extended analyzing methods and algorithms for imaging modules
This plugin features further analysis methods and algorithms for imaging modules:
- Zero Padding: Standard calculation looking for a first impact in case the delay time is too big and the calculated time interval is too big to find impact - Zero Padding deals with this problem.
- Delete autocorrelation: Eliminates the inherent noise of the microphones, increases dynamic range and is a first step towards Deconvolution Processing.
- RMS & Max peak: RMS (effective value) is the common method to integrate an interval over a chosen time and create the image. The Max peak method allows to see the maximum values in the acoustic map whenever they have occurred during the calculation interval.
- Acoustic Eraser: Enables eliminating or isolating sound sources.
- HDR: better contrast/source resolution through sidelobe-suppression.
- Difference Spectra: presents the spectra of two recordings combined in a new window and subtracts the corresponding Spectral Acoustic Photos, thus serving as a tool to display even the smallest changes to the measurement object.
- Orthogonal Beamforming: Method for sound source analysis and ranking
- Correlation Analysis