The TopMap In.Line (model TMS-350) is totally tailored to the needs of quality assurance in production environments and automated process, whenever cycle times dictate the daily production conditions. It is the ideal optical surface metrology system for precise, non-contact, fast and efficient areal topography measurements. Here, the TopMap In.Line shows outstanding measurement speed for high throughput rate in manufacturing halls.
- Measurements within short cycle times thanks to the latest, high-speed sensor technology
- Highly precise z-axis resolution of just a few nanometers
- A high level of repeatability: tolerances checked reliably
- Robust and low-maintenance
- No detail is overlooked due to full-field (areal) measurement data
- Even very reflective or matte surfaces can be characterized
- Non-contact measurement principle: non-intrusive and non-destructive
- Integrated interface to in-house databases and QS-STAT™, for example
Surface metrology for in-line quality assurance
The compact design of the TopMap In.Line enables an easy integration into production lines. This optical surface measuring instrument checks form deviations, such as flatness or ripple, reliably and within short cycle times. The TopMap In.Line even characterizes areas inside holes and step heights as well.
A special piece of measurement and analysis software with an open software architecture that can be remotely controlled is supplied as well. By customizing the software, you can automate process workflows with extreme ease. You can directly export data to your in-house database for this purpose. The integrated QS-STAT™ export enables you to reliably analyze process data as well.