- Measurement of in-plane velocities including standstill and reverse motion up to 100 m/s
- Large stand-off distance
- Small measurement volume: measurement possible on thin wires thanks to µm laser spot size
- A non-contact measurement method records dynamic velocity in a completely undistorted way
- Suitable for ultrasonic measurements thanks to the frequency bandwidth of up to 250 kHz
- Also suitable for complete quality control thanks to the robust design
IPV-A-P01 Adapter Plate
For mounting the LSV-065 and IPV-I-100 sensor heads to model VIB-A-T02 tripods.
A-LAG-0690 Laser Adjustment Goggle
Facilitates the precise pointing of the laser on the device under test.