At Tube in Düsseldorf, the world’s biggest specialist trade show for the tube processing industry, you can experience the non-contact measurement of length and speed on tubes live on our stand, E19 in hall 7A.
The robust and flexible LSV ProSpeed® sensors adapt to your measurement task: We find tailor-made solutions for metal manufacturers and processors worldwide – this has already convinced almost all major tube manufacturers to opt for Polytec technology.
- Stable and highly accurate measurement on curved tube surfaces, even tubes with strong lateral movement
- Reliable, separate measurement of translation and rotation, e.g. for non-destructive tube testing
- Large depth of field, even at small stand-off distances, enables installation on a wide variety of tube diameters without positioning mechanics
- LSV technology with a visible laser spot ensures easy and safe operation of the ProSpeed® sensors
- Reliable measurement on all tube surfaces: be it spiral-welded, longitudinally welded or seamless, rolled tubes
- Profi Bus, Profi Net, Ethernet/IP, WiFi, TCP/IP UDP, encoder, digital I/O and analog output as the interface to your digital and analog world
We are looking forward to your visit.
Do you have any questions or requests? Please contact us.