Within our PolyXpert service program, we also offer professional and cost-efficient measurement support either at our modern Polytec laboratories or at your premises. We assist you with profound surface analysis of your engineered parts both during development and at production level. Use the latest optical measurement technology without investment and rely on high quality data, creating a deeper understanding of your product geometry, surface quality allowing feedback for your manufacturing process. Test our non-contact measuring technology on your specific case in feasibility studies or rent equipment, if you need to expand your capabilities.
In the field of high resolution non-contact 3D topography measurements, see these typical applications:
- Verification of form deviations on micro and nanometer scale, e.g. for sealing surfaces with very detailed expectations regarding pressure and leakage, flatness, roughness and waviness
- inspection of large samples with large field of view up to 45 x 34 mm in a very short time even without stitching
- evaluation of surface finish providing a large number of ISO parameters for roughness and waviness
- characterization of friction surfaces regarding wear resistance using the material ratio curve
- evaluation of the surface finish quality e.g. measurement of roping for aluminum sheets
- detection of undesired warpage of functional surfaces like electronics boards or circuits
- measurement of step heights and parallelism of surfaces with large height difference up to 70 mm
- thanks to the telecentric optical design, surface inspection in hard to access areas and deeply recessed surfaces such as depressions and bores
Quality control with TopMap optical 3D surface metrology
The TMS Software for Polytecs topography measurement systems of the TopMap series offers a wide range of features and options for quick and easy routine measurements but also for your extensive and detailed surface analysis.
Are you looking for a convenient way to quickly share your measurement results with your colleagues and project partners? TMS Viewer is the viewing tool for TopMap measurement systems, in case the full version of TMS Software is not installed.
Being a complete measuring station, the TopMap Metro.Lab is ideally suited to large-area topographies on almost all surfaces. Since it offers great value for money, it is also attractive for smaller companies with fewer tasks.
Ideal for quick and precise 3D surface characterization. The areal measurement of the TopMap Pro.Surf ensure to not miss any details when inspecting your workpiece surface. Short measuring times and a large field-of-view characterize the TopMap Pro.Surf.