The Polytec NIR display devices offer you a sharp, high-resolution and high-contrast display across the entire field-of-view.
The high-resolution NIR lens provided has a variable aperture for optimum light adaptation and can already be sharply focused from a distance of 10 cm away from the object to infinity. You can increase the contrast further using a filter thread. Numerous edge and interference filters are available for you to choose from for this purpose.
With the integrated C-mount lens thread, you are making an extremely flexible choice of lens. Focal length ranges of 8 to 135 mm are thus available to you, including a zoom lens.
The 7215D model series has an ergonomic handle and a tripod socket so that you have your hands free during adjustment work.
The NIR display devices come in two basic versions. The standard version is advisable for inserts up to a wavelength of roughly 1,320 nm, while the P version with specially selected tubes is recommended up to 1,550 nm.
You can also connect Si-CCD cameras to use the display devices for high image quality even in the NIR range.
- Versions up to 1,320 nm or 1,550 nm
- Sharp overall image using the bundle of fibers on a curved tubular surface
- Bright, high-contrast image
- High resolution with more than 60 line pairs / mm
- 25 mm standard lens for lens distances from approx. 10 cm to infinity with an adjustable aperture and integrated filter holder
- C-mount lens thread for free choice of lens
- Sturdy, shock-resistant design
- CCD camera connection capability on the eyepiece side (option)
- Tripod socket
- Battery operation (operating time: approx. 100 h)
(1) Filter thread
(2) Standard lens: 25 mm, f/1.6, 40°, FOV, 10 cm - ∞
(3) Adjustable aperture
(4) C-mount lens thread
(5) Tripod socket
6) Shock-protected housing
(7) Adjustable eyepiece
(8) ON / OFF pushbutton switch (optional: toggle switch)
(9) 9V battery in the handle
- Lenses with focal lengths of 8 – 135 mm
- Numerous filters: Narrow band, long pass, short pass and ND filters