Hyperspec SWIR system with drone
Hyperspec SWIR system with DJI M600 drone
Ready-to-use solution for airborne hyperspectral imaging for the spectral range from 900 to 2500nm.
- DJI M600 drone with carrying case
- Micro-Hyperspec SWIR M384 Hyperspectral Camera
- 25mm SWIR lens
- GPS / GNSS / INS position sensor for flight parameter control and image correction
- Hyperspec III and Spectral View software for flight planning, postprocessing and orthorectification, spectral classification and analysis, integration of geospatial and hyperspectral data (GoogleMaps overlay).
- Radiometric calibration of camera and lens
- Calibrated reference tarp (9m², white and 2 gray values)
- 1 year technical support
- Additional LIDAR module
- High resolution GPS / INS module (recommended for LIDAR recordings)
- Exploration for surface mining
- Monitoring of environmental damage / pollution
- Remote sensing