University Program (UP)
Empowering today’s students with the best tools for vibration measurement.
Polytec’s University Program provides state-of-the-art technology to top University programs in North America. Contact us find out more details and to see if you qualify.
Qualified Universities receive:
- Use of Polytec‘s Portable Laser Vibrometers (PDV) for Vibration Lab Experiments. The PDV systems are ready to use and include full Vibsoft-20 Data Acquisition and Analysis software.
- Lab experiment designed to teach vibration testing and measurement of parameters such as resonance frequency, damping and deflection.
- Support from our Polytec Application Engineers.
- Lectures available from our Polytec Experts showing the principles of LDV technology and real-life examples how it is used for a wide range of applications (Aerospace, Micro structures, Electronics, Biomedical, Ultrasound, etc…).
- Access to Polytec’s wide range instrumentation for qualified projects: Single Point Vibrometers, Full Field Vibrometers, Microscope Based Vibrometers, 3D Vibrometers, Acoustic Cameras