Polytec Update is a tool providing easy and safe access to all types of Polytec software updates from full software releases to instant hotfixes. Thereby Polytec Update keeps your measurement system or desktop software up to date at all times, ensuring stable operation and reliable results.
Online and offline operation
Polytec Update works best if the computer has direct internet access but also features an offline mode supporting measurement instruments without direct internet connection.
- PSV Scanning Vibrometer Software (Release 9.2 or higher)
- VibSoft Data Acquisition Software (Release 5.2 or higher)
- PMA Software (Release 2.7 or higher)
- TMS Software (Release 3.4 or higher)
- Polytec File Access Software (Release 5.0 or higher)
- Scan Viewer Software (Release 2.3 or higher)
Please download Polytec Update here: Download
Installation instructions for use with chargeable Software packages (PSV, VibSoft, PMA, TMS Software)
- Make sure the hardlock is connected to the computer where the Polytec acquisition or desktop software is installed.
- Start the installation of Polytec Update. If Polytec Update informs during installation that it "Could Not Access License Information", then Polytec License Update, which is specific to your hardlock and contains your license entitlements, is not yet installed on your computer. In this case Polytec update assists you to request your Polytec License Update file from Polytec Service.
- Click on the desktop icon to run Polytec Update for downloading latest releases of acquisition or desktop software.
Installation instructions for use with free of charge Polytec software tools
Just install Polytec Update on any computer with internet connection.