HSV-100 High Speed Vibrometer
The HSV-100 handles vibration speeds up to 40 m/s and provides single or differential velocity and displacement measurement capabilities. Several controllers can be cascaded, enabling multi-channel measurements with an arbitrary number of channels. Engineers running dynamic engine test benches are able to detect deviations between the actual and theoretical valve elevation curves at different engine speeds or analyze phenomena such as valve bounce in the kilohertz-range. Precise digital decoders used in the HSV-100 offer low noise and unambiguous measurement results.
High resolution real time measurements
- non-invasive measurement of dynamic velocity and displacement quantities
- modern digital decoding technology
- tracking filter guarantees reliable results even from difficult surfaces
- compact sensor is good for restricted space conditions
- suitable for industrial applications with IP64 rated sensor head
- frequency bandwidth 50 kHz, optional 250 kHz
- variable focus
- signal level display at controller front panel and sensor facilitate aiming and adjusting the setup
- visible measurement spot for point and shoot operation
- optional HSV-AK-800 beam deflection unit especially well suited for engine test benches
Reliable and safe operation
- signal level output for monitoring and recording signal quality
- large working distance protects equipment in hazardous areas
- eye-safe class 2 laser
Accurate differential measurement
- compensates for test bench motion
- synchronizes measurement of an arbitrary number of channels with correct phase relation
- vibration velocity and displacement output at the same time
- valve train dynamics of combustion engines
- valve bouncing
- impact strength analysis for evaluation of material properties
- operational reliability test of turbine blades
- tests involving explosion and pyroshock
A variety of controller and sensor head models allow you to configure the HSV-100 systems to accurately meet your application needs.
HSV-E-100 Controller Models
Single channel controller for measurement of dynamic velocity and displacement.
Dual channel controller for high resolution differential vibration measurement. By adding one or more HSV-E-100-01MV controllers, the HSV-E-100-02 controller can be extended to a multi-channel measurement system.
Extension controller which adds additional measurement channels to an HSV-E-100-02 dual channel controller.
All controllers are available with choice of 50 kHz or 250 kHz bandwidth.
HSV-I-100 Sensor Head Models
Fixed focus sensor head with 520 mm working distance. High depth of field for measurement of large displacements and strokes.
Sensor head with variable focus from 110 mm to approx. 10 m and high optical sensitivity.
Sensor head with variable focus from 200 mm to approx. 10 m, high optical sensitivity and small measurement spot.
AK-800 Beam Steering Unit
The AK-800 Beam Steering Unit was designed for precise positioning of the laser spot on the test object. The beam exit tube may be tilted and/or rotated. Focus adjustment is achieved by sliding the sensor along a rail to which the AK-800 is also mounted. The AK-800 is oil-proof and was engineered specifically for valvetrain measurements. It is compatible with the HSV-I-100-FF Sensor Head with fixed focus.
Polytec's Mirror Sets
2-Axis Mirror Mount with He-Ne Mirror
Tripods, Positioning Stages, Test Stands
Tripod Mountable Tilt Stage
Tripod Mountable Traverse/Tilt Stage
Tripod Mountable X/Y/Tilt Stage
Pan/Tilt Adjustable Mounting Plate
Tripod with Pan/Tilt Head
Tripod with Geared Pan/Tilt Head
Laser Adjustment Goggle