PSV-500-NB Scanning Vibrometer (Notebook)
Optical Non-contact Vibration Mapping and Analysis
The PSV-500 Compact Scanning Vibrometer is full field vibration measurement in its most compact form. The supplied portable high end workstation controls the basic functions consisting of an integrated data acquisition system for vibrometer and reference channel, the signal generator* and optional geometry scan unit via the digital VibroLink interface. VibroLink is a simple GBit Ethernet connection that avoids tedious setup procedures and allows the user to independently control his PSV system form up to 100 m away.
The Compact Scanning Vibrometer is available as model PSV-500-NH with 100 kHz bandwidth, signal generator and a comprehensive package of software features already include and as the cost effective basic model PSV-500-NB.
*optional for model PSV-500-NB
- Non-contact – measure the true vibration of your structure
- Full-field – don’t miss any important details – high spatial resolution over mm2 to m2 areas with a 50° x 40° scan angle
- Compact - Scanning Head with rigid tripod, Front-End and Notebook
- Versatile – tailored solutions for NVH, acoustics plus and structural dynamics plus a wide range of accessories and software options
- Open-minded – PSV software provides open data interfaces and control interfaces for automation and for tailored solutions in science and development
You see what you get with the new built-in EagleView HD camera. Pin sharp images document your setup. Benefit from a 4x higher resolution.
Larger objects or bigger portions of their surface can now be captured with the elaborate low-noise WideScan scanner technology providing a 50° x 40° scan area. PSV is truly a full-field probing technology allowing scan fields from 1 mm2 up to many m2.
The PSV-500 Front-End design integrates the latest digital decoding and data acquisition* in one compact box. In addition, a multi-channel arbitrary waveform generator* provides signals e.g. for structural excitation using a shaker.
VibroLink* transfers all measurement data without conversion losses to the Data Management System. Unparalleled low noise is one benefit. Simplified cabling with a standard Ethernet connections provides additional flexibility and ease of operation.
Reduced weight and dimensions due to an innovative front-end design, miniaturized interferometer and highly integrated electronics, lead to increased mobility and extended flexibility. A reliable and powerful notebook shriks the overall dimenstions even further without loosing performance.