PSV-500-NB Scanning Vibrometer (Notebook)
Optical Non-contact Vibration Mapping and Analysis
The PSV-500-NB Scanning Vibrometer is full field vibration measurement in its most compact form. The supplied portable high end workstation controls the basic functions consisting of a 50 kHz bandwidth data acquisition system for vibrometer and reference channel, the optional signal generator and optional geometry scan unit via the digital VibroLink interface. VibroLink is a simple GBit Ethernet connection that avoids tedious setup procedures and allows the user to independently control his PSV system form up to 100 m away.
- Non-contact – measure the true vibration of your structure
- Full-field – don’t miss any important details – high spatial resolution over mm2 to m2 areas with a 50° x 40° scan angle
- Compact - Scanning Head with rigid tripod, Front-End and Notebook
- Versatile – tailored solutions for NVH, acoustics plus and structural dynamics plus a wide range of accessories and software options
- Open-minded – PSV software provides open data interfaces and control interfaces for automation and for tailored solutions in science and development
You see what you get with the new built-in EagleView HD camera. Pin sharp images document your setup. Benefit from a 4x higher resolution.
Larger objects or bigger portions of their surface can now be captured with the elaborate low-noise WideScan scanner technology providing a 50° x 40° scan area. PSV is truly a full-field probing technology allowing scan fields from 1 mm2 up to many m2.
The PSV-500 Front-End design integrates the latest digital decoding and data acquisition* in one compact box. In addition, a multi-channel arbitrary waveform generator* provides signals e.g. for structural excitation using a shaker.
VibroLink* transfers all measurement data without conversion losses to the Data Management System. Unparalleled low noise is one benefit. Simplified cabling with a standard Ethernet connections provides additional flexibility and ease of operation.
Reduced weight and dimensions due to an innovative front-end design, miniaturized interferometer and highly integrated electronics, lead to increased mobility and extended flexibility. A reliable and powerful notebook shriks the overall dimenstions even further without loosing performance.