The TMS-500 TopMap is a high-precision, non-contact topography measurement system designed for fast and efficient surface characterization of precision mechanical components.
Incorporating a traceably calibrated scanning white-light interferometer with large vertical measurement range, the TMS-500 precisely characterizes surfaces near steep edges such as drilled holes or on work pieces with large steps. Flatness and parallelism parameters, even for macroscopic samples, can be checked quickly and with excellent repeatability.
As is the case with all TopMap systems, the open software architecture allows routine tasks or customized user interfaces to be easily programmed.
- Quick and precise 3D surface characterization
- Areal measurement ensures that important details are not overlooked
- Short measurement time and large field-of-view
- Non-invasive measurements
- Measures almost any surface
- Tolerance values are checked reliably and with high repeatability
- Large vertical scan range of 70 mm
- Measurements on areas hard to reach such as inside deep holes
- Easy-to-use and automatable TMS software