TMS-350 TopMap In.Line
TMS-350 TopMap In.Line, tailored to the needs of quality assurance in production, is the ideal system when it comes to precise, non-contact and rapid characterization of surfaces, even in demanding environments.
This compact instrument can be easily integrated into the production line for checking specified tolerances such as flatness or step height, even when cycle times must be short. Extensive two-dimensional measurement data ensure that important surface features on the workpiece are not overlooked.
The included measurement and analysis software has an open, remote-controllable software architecture. Processes can be automated very easily by further tailoring the software. Data can be readily exported directly into databases. Furthermore, the integrated QS-STAT™ Export enables reliable process data analysis.
- Short cycle time measurements thanks to the latest, high speed sensor technology
- Highly precise Z axis resolution of just a few nanometers
- Highly repeatable: tolerances checked reliably
- Robust and low maintenance
- No detail is overlooked due to full-field measurement data
- Reflecting or matte surfaces can be characterized
- Non-contact measurement principle: non-intrusive and nondestructive
- Integrated interface to for example in-house databases and QS-STAT™