Multiplexer to use several sensor heads with one spectrometer
Frequently analyses must be performed at more than one measuring point in a process. For this setup we recommend the Multiplexer accessory, enabling the use of several and even different sensor heads with one spectrometer. It enables a customised configuration to address different analytical problems in a cost-effective way.
Multiplexer systems with fibre optic couplers are available with two to nine sensor heads. They are fitted with SMA 905 connectors.
Multiplexer unit for 3 sensor heads:
- Available as 1x2, 1x3, 1x4, 1x6 and 1x9 multimode fibre optic couplers
- 400 µm fibres
- N. A. 0.22
- SMA 905 connection on the front panel
- D-Sub 25 on the back panel
- Power supply 100..240 V AC
- Activation: TTL via D-Sub 25, +5 V DC, green Power-LED, 30 ms query delay