PSV Scanning Vibrometer Software
PSV Software is the core of every Polytec full-field vibration measurement system. It's dedicated to the acquisition and processing of vibration measurement data using PSV, PSV-3D, MSA-500 and UHF-120 systems.
Keep on track with the latest technology!
- First year of maintenance included with every purchase
- Participate in Polytec's...
- software maintenance program
- university program for education and science
PSV Software is a powerful tool that provides (depending on version):
- Precise automatic and mouse control of lasers and scanners
- Advanced video settings including zoom and focus
- Laser autofocus for scanning laser heads for best S/N ration
- Vibrometer controller settings for one or two controllers
- Motorized pan and tilt control of the optional PSV-A-T11.
- Frequency domain and time domain
- Up to 819,200 FFT lines and 64 MSamples
- Time-domain animation - "slow motion" e.g. of switching or decaying processes (option)
- Digital and analog filters, signal averaging: complex, magnitude, time and peak-hold
- Real-time integration and differentiation in time and frequency domain
- Geometry scan (option)
- Geometry optimization with VideoTriangulation (option)
- Grid import and export with smoothing, coarsening and refining functions
- Manual grid generation and manipulation
- Up to 250,000 scan points per object
- Intuitive and animated data visualization
- Interfaces with modal, FEM and other software
- ASAM ODS interface
- PolyFileAccess, an open programming interface for 3rd party solutions
- a scripting engine Visual Basic® compatible scripting engine
- Seamless integration into the engineering work flow and the IT environment.
- SignalProcessor to apply various mathematical operations to the measured data.
- Project browser allows easy access to complete projects, measurement files and macros.
- Pseudo-colors, isolines and wire mesh display of operational deflection shapes
- Impressive frequency-selective 3D animation (also with overlaid object image)
- Export as AVI or animated GIF file, graphics or data
The analysis version of the PSV Software is intended for a convenient off-line analysis of datasets acquired with your measurement system.
Operating system: Windows® 7 32 and 64 bit, Windows® 8.1 (SP3) 32 and 64bit.
Minimum system requirement: AMD® Athlon XP 3000+, 1 GByte RAM
Recommended system configuration: Intel® Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 32 -bit color display, 1280 x 1024. For optimal display results in presentation mode we recommend a graphics board with 3-D hardware acceleration.
Updates are distributed by Polytec Update - a tool providing easy and safe access to all types of Polytec software updates from full software releases to instant hotfixes. Follow this link for more information and a download option.