OFV-2570 High-frequency Vibrometer Controller
The OFV-2570 High-Frequency Vibrometer Controller incorporates a dual-range velocity decoder with up to 10 MHz bandwidth and a single-range displacement decoder with up to 24 MHz bandwidth. Both decoders can be operated simultaneously with separate outputs and enable measurement of vibration velocities up to 3 m/s (peak) and displacements up to 75 nm. The instrument includes an LED display for the control settings, signal level display and an RS-232 interface for external communication and programming user-defined settings. Robust enough for an industrial environment and precise enough for the measurement lab,the OFV-2570 satisfies applications where accurate measurements of high-frequency vibration response, phase, linearity and amplitude are needed.
- A simple, affordable measurement solution for ultrasonic vibration measurements
- Effortless operation through the user-friendly front panel display or via remote control interface
- Non-contact, non-loading measurement on any type of surface
- Insensitive to ambient vibration in displacement mode through automatic suppression of low-frequency background bandwidth vibrations
- Measures transients (shocks, pulses, steps) as well as steady-state vibrations