CLV-2534 Compact Laser Vibrometer
The CLV-2534 Compact Laser Vibro- meter is made up of a rack-mountable 19’’ controller supplying laser power to the sensor head via a fiber optic cable.
- Measurement of vibration velocity and displacement up to 3.2 MHz and 10 m/s .
- Three distinct controller configurations (CLV-2534 -2/-3/-4) suit most common applications
- Ideal tool both for R&D work on microstructures and industrial applications on large objects
- Wide range of options such as an integrated video camera, an ultrasonic integrator and microscope objectives
Flexible Vibration Sensing
The new all-in-one CLV-2534 Compact Laser Vibrometer is made up of a rack-mountable 19’’ controller supplying laser power to the sensor head via a fiber optic cable. Both compact and flexible in application, surface vibration in velocity and displacement are measured with high precision and low noise with a bandwidth of 3.2 MHz at 10 m/s maximum velocity. A wide range of options such as an integrated video camera, an ultrasonic integrator and microscope objectives define the CLV-2534 as an ideal tool from R&D work on microstructures to industrial applications on large objects. With its 1.5 µm laser spot size, small parts can be measured without a microscope and with full visible control. In addition its high optical sensitivity and its IP64 protection make the sensor head ideally suited for harsh industrial environments as well as for R&D applications in the automotive or electronics industry.
- Very compact sensor head in dust and splash proofed housing (IP64)
- Excellent linearity due to sophisticated design
- High optical sensitivity for a wide range of working distances and low noise
- Optional CCD camera for visually monitoring the test sample
- Dedicated data aquisition system VibSoft available with integrated video capabilities
- Microscope objectives for small structures, combined with an optional illumination unit
CLV-2534-2 Large-Bandwidth Vibrometer
The CLV-2534-2 Vibrometer Controller incorporates a velocity demodulator with three ranges for velocities up to 10 m/s and frequencies up to 3.2 MHz. All range/filter settings are made via buttons on the front panel or the built-in RS-232 interface. For applications requiring a displacement output, such as ultrasonic wire bonding, an optional displacement output is achieved by analog integration of the velocity signal (up to 250 kHz).
CLV-2534-3 High-Precision Vibrometer
The CLV-2534-3 Vibrometer Controller features high-precision digital velocity demodulation in a frequency range up to 350 kHz. Excellent signal-to-noise, high resolution and linear response are the key benefits of digital demodulation. Five velocity ranges allow for adaptation to the measurement task.
CLV-2534-4 High-Precision Vibrometer
The CLV-2534-4 Vibrometer Controller features high-precision digital velocity demodulation in a frequency range up to 100 kHz. Due to the reduced frequency range, the overall noise floor of this instrument is superior even to the CLV-2534-3 model. Five velocity ranges allow for adaptation to the measurement task.
Integrated Video Camera
Integrated Video Camera
10x Microscope Lens
20x Microscope Lens
Beam Side Exit Head
Beam/Video Side Exit Head
Beam Deflection System
- Beam Deflector
- 90° Deflector
- Beam Shutter
- Protective Window
which can be used in any combination.See separate datasheet.
Polytec's Mirror Sets
Pan/Tilt Adjustable Mirror
Tripods, Positioning Stages, Test Stands
Tripod Mountable Tilt Stage
Tripod Mountable Traverse/Tilt Stage
Tripod Mountable X/Y/Tilt Stage
Pan/Tilt Adjustable Mounting Plate
Tripod with Pan/Tilt Head
Tripod with Geared Pan/Tilt Head
Flexible Arm Stand with Magnetic Base