PSV-500 Scanning Vibrometer
Optical Non-contact Vibration Mapping and Analysis
Polytec Scanning Vibrometers are state-of-the-art for noise and vibration measurement in research and development. They determine operational deflection shapes and Eigenmodes for NVH, acoustics, structural dynamics, ultrasonics and FEM validation.
No matter which application your target: Polytec offers the right turn-key solution in full-field vibration measurement covering frequencies up to 25 MHz and velocities up to 30 m/s.
Every PSV Scanning Vibrometer can grow with your demands: From a compact notebook based system to a full-blown automatic system measuring 3D vibration vectors.
- Non-contact laser measurement
- Full-field with high spatial resolution
- Open-minded PSV software with open data and control interfaces
- Expandable to 3D system
- Wide range of accessories and software options
- Two laser technologies for Xtra sensitivity or micro spot size