TMS-500 TopMap Pro.Surf
The TMS-500 TopMap Pro.Surf is a high-precision, non-contact topography measurement system designed for fast and efficient surface characterization of precision mechanical components.
Incorporating a traceably calibrated scanning white-light interferometer with large vertical measurement range, the TopMap Pro.Surf precisely characterizes surfaces near steep edges such as drilled holes or on work pieces with large steps. Flatness and parallelism parameters, even for macroscopic samples, can be checked quickly and with excellent repeatability.
As is the case with all TopMap systems, the open software architecture allows routine tasks or customized user interfaces to be easily programmed.
- Fast and precise 3D optical surface metrology
- Non-contact measurement principle and treaceable results
- Smart Scanning Technology and unique Filter Wheel System for almost all types of surfaces
- Large Measurement volume of 230 x 220 x 70 mm3
- Telecentric optical design for hard-to-reach surfaces
- No collision with the sample
- Measurement of multiple samples without mechanical fixture
- Easy-to-use measurement software even for automated tasks